Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
cLauzz

BMW M235i vs Opel Astra OPC vs Subaru WRX STi

Рекомендуемые сообщения

cLauzz

Opel’s Astra OPC has no shortage of competitors when it comes to foreign market’s hot hatch segments, such as the Ford Focus ST and Volkswagen Golf GTI. However South African motoring show, Igniton Live, decided to put the OPC version of the three-door hatch up against some rather unusual competitors, the BMW M235i and the Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

It’s odd to see these three in the same comparison test due to their obvious differences. The M235i has BMW’s N55 3.0 liter twin-turbocharged inline-six producing 322 horsepower and 332 lb-ft and is rear wheel drive, while the all-wheel drive Subaru is powered by a four-cylinder boxer engine producing 322 horsepower and 331 lb-ft. The OPC, as you may know, produces 276 horsepower from its 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder and sends all its power to the front wheels.

These cars may have three different engines sending power to three different sets of wheels, but we can see why they may be pitted against one another. If you’re in the market for a compact performance car, you may cross-shop these three vehicles and then decide which formula best fits your driving style and needs. The OPC is hitting above its weight in this comparo, but all things considered, it doesn’t fare too badly. Check out the test in the video below.

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/09/opel-astra-opc-faces-off-with-a-bmw-m235i-and-subaru-wrx-stivideo/#ixzz43RdOjXVj

• Upvote 3

Поделиться сообщением

Drew

баян, выкладывал тут год назад, астра насовала обоим на треке, но всем было насрать :tr_133:

Поделиться сообщением

cLauzz

:cdl6:

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...