Sport

А в Турции ты из какого города? :)

Поделиться сообщением

Drew

нихт ферштеин )

Поделиться сообщением

Trekzx

You also work there?

I worked for RC during 18 months, really it wasn't best time of my life. :icon_imslow::icon_imslow::icon_imslow: But good experience any way. Now my company is subcontractor for Renaissance.

Поделиться сообщением

Remzi

Welcome! :3_2_8:

Поделиться сообщением

JUICE

Hello, man... !!!! :icon_imslow:

Поделиться сообщением

dmitryk

I`m pleased to greet you here in a russian opc-club community, set up by Mr Clauz a few years ago! Since that time the ideology hasn`t greatly changed and this club unites not only opc-fans but everybody who is keen on racing, tuning, styling and other particular features of sports cars, improving performance and reability :icon_drug: There is more to the mambers of club than chatting around the clock about their cars. Any topic touched upon here will be developed and worked out! The only thing that is missed is that every stuff is discussed in Russian and in doesn`t make this club a truly international one! So you could make it really attractive not only for people who are looking forward to practising Englsh but what is more important using English as a working language here can facilitate the mutual respect and friendship between the Russian, British, German, Turkish and other OPC lovers! PS. You are very welcome on Thursday meetings in Moscow! :icon_imslow:

Поделиться сообщением

evo.86

хороша машинка... вливайся=)))

Поделиться сообщением

barlas

А в Турции ты из какого города? :)

From Ankara..

Поделиться сообщением

barlas

I`m pleased to greet you here in a russian opc-club community, set up by Mr Clauz a few years ago! Since that time the ideology hasn`t greatly changed and this club unites not only opc-fans but everybody who is keen on racing, tuning, styling and other particular features of sports cars, improving performance and reability :icon_drug: There is more to the mambers of club than chatting around the clock about their cars. Any topic touched upon here will be developed and worked out! The only thing that is missed is that every stuff is discussed in Russian and in doesn`t make this club a truly international one! So you could make it really attractive not only for people who are looking forward to practising Englsh but what is more important using English as a working language here can facilitate the mutual respect and friendship between the Russian, British, German, Turkish and other OPC lovers! PS. You are very welcome on Thursday meetings in Moscow! :icon_imslow:

Thanks a lot for the invitation. I'd be glad to take a ride to Moscow for the gathering of OPC fans, when I will have a holiday :icon_imslow:

I worked for RC during 18 months, really it wasn't best time of my life. :icon_imslow::icon_imslow::icon_imslow: But good experience any way. Now my company is subcontractor for Renaissance.

:icon_imslow: Now I believe that St. Petersburg is really a small place ....

Изменено пользователем barlas

Поделиться сообщением

Sport

Thanks a lot for the invitation. I'd be glad to take a ride to Moscow for the gathering of OPC fans, when I will have a holiday :icon_imslow:

Вот...ответный визит вежливости...а то только опц-фансы обычно в Турцию ездят в отпуске :icon_imslow:

Поделиться сообщением

blackdevil

Mr Clauz

мистер Клауз :666: звучит-то как!!

Hello! Welcome in our community :by:

Поделиться сообщением

Moscow-

:icon_imslow: Now I believe that St. Petersburg is really a small place ....

True! icon_imslow.gif

Welcome !

nice car! but deflector has to be removed :D 3_2_8.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...